Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Spring Colors - FTU

Scrapkit - Catty's kit - Spring Sensation - HERE

Mask - by Louise - HERE (I used the 5th one)

Tube - Chrisje Dreams - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open paper of choice

Close up of tube

Tube layer - layer properties Luminance L and 75% opacity

Merge visible

Apply mask/merge group

Frame2 - below mask

E25 - resize 30%

E81 - resize 65%

E54 - resize 20%

E52 - resize 25%

E17 - resize 40%

E27 - resize 30%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment