Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Pink Sunflowers - Ftu

 Scrapkit - Summer Pink Sunflowers - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Template - Friendship - HERE

Tube - Khloe Zoey - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and all word art

Image/canvas size/900x900

P7 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

Pink rectangles - p15

1&copy - p9

Green rectangle - p10

Blue oval - p13

Yellow strips - p12

E9 - resize 25%

Duplicate/mirror

 Blue circlers - p15

Pink circles - add noise of choice and a slight gradient glow

White circles - p11

Green circle - p16

Position you close up as you want

I added:

Xero/simplicity at default

Adjust/sharpness/sharpen more

Layer properties to overlay

E30 - resize 60%

E59 - resize 20%

Free rotate/right by 20

E58 - resize 20%

Free rotate/left by 20

E32 - resize 50%

E36 - resize 40%

E26 - resize 30%

Position tube

E41 - resize 30%

E38 - resize 40%

E62 - resize 30%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment