Saturday, August 10, 2024

Sailor Girl - FTU/AI (Quick)

 

 Scrapkit - Along the Shoreline - HERE

Mask - your choice

Template - SE template 126 - HERE

Tube - supplied in kit

***when downloading, highlight all files on each link and download together so each are in their own folder***

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete top 5 layers and word art layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

Click bottom layer and flood fill with color of choice

Mask of choice

Bg mask - p8-3

Delete original Bg mask

BG frame - flood fill with same color/add inner bevel

E116-4

Frame fill - p8-2 (move around to get just the scene background)

Frame trim - add noise

Frame - add light color

Add tube - resized 65%

E116-3

E116-8

E116-26 - resize 30%

E116-11 - resize 40%

E116-12 - resize 40%

Image/free rotate/right by 20

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Rachey

Miggins
Wally






No comments:

Post a Comment