Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Orange Halloween - FTU

Scrapkit - MTA - Orange, Purple, Green Halloween - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Template - SE121 - HERE

Tube - Angel Mc Design - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and hearts layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

P11 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom/duplicate

Rectangle5 - p8

Rectangle4 - p9

Rectangle3 - p10

Rectangle2 - p14

E72 - resize 75%

Rectangle1 - p12

Click on strip one and merge down with shadow, strip2, shadow

Use E71 instead of a paper

Frame fill - E71

E70 - resize to your liking

E35 - resize 40%/lower opacity to 50

Click the frame and fill with color of choice

E73 - resize 60%

E25

E27 - resize 60%

E57

E7

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment